We are looking for qualified individuals with skills in sales, sewing, embroidery, and metal production to join the team.
Infab Corporation designs and builds the world’s lightest weight, most comfortable and technologically advanced radiation attenuation products with the highest protection levels of any manufacturer. We enable health care providers and patients to apply and benefit from the diagnostic capabilities of imaging technology with the peace of mind that comes from knowing they are protected by the best engineered garments, eye gear and protective barriers in the world.
- Represent the INFAB products and brand with professionalism and knowledge to existing and prospective customers
- Learn and maintain knowledge of our products so that you may answer questions and process orders efficiently
- Always maintain positive and professional attitude toward customers
- Receive and process orders, providing information concerning changes, pricing, service, and shipping
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries, communicating through various channels including incoming calls and emails
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Ensure all orders process is entered correctly with high attention to detail to avoid mistakes
- Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and issues.
- Coordinate with any other appropriate departments as needed
- Work as a team to communicate and coordinate with colleagues and management
- Report to Customer Service Manager any pertinent issues as necessary
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail in data entry
- Excellent organization skills and record keeping
- 1-2 years of customer service and data entry experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
Are you motivated? A team player? Do you have experience in hospitals and medical facilities?
We are looking to expand our team in the following areas:
- Pacific NW
- Northern California
- Boston MA
- Brooklyn/Long Island NY
INFAB Corporation is an innovative medical device company that has been an innovator and leader in the radiation protection industry since inception in 1981. INFAB manufactures and sells an extensive product line including Radiation Protection, Patient Protection, Radiation Aprons, Lead, Composite, Non-Lead Aprons, Cassette Covers, Positioning Foam, Lead Glass, Gloves, Curtains, glasses, Head, Thyroid and Eye Protection, Apron Racks, X-Ray Barriers, and Customized Barriers & Aprons.
Medical Sales Representative Job Summary:
We are looking for a results-driven Sales Representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects to introduce our company products and close sales.
Medical Sales Representative responsibilities include:
- Present, promote and represent the INFAB products and brand with professionalism and knowledge to existing and prospective customers
- Grow business with both new and established accounts within your designated territory
- Generate leads through cold calling and prospecting to establish new business
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales
- Educating physicians and clinicians
- Identifying opportunities to increase sales
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Analyze the territory and market potential
- Provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability
- Demonstrated and documented sales success (B2B or Hospital experience preferred)
- Strong Communication & Presentation skills
- Excellent Analytical, Negotiation & Organizational skills
- Ability to travel within territory
- Demonstrate the ability to prospect and develop/understand customer needs
- Ability to sell effectively and professionally
- Self-motivated and strong work ethic to achieve sales goals
To ensure success as a sewing machine operator, you should display an impeccable awareness of all sewing procedures. An outstanding sewing machine operator will be able to repair minor problems affecting their equipment.
Sewing Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Selecting suitable thread and placing this onto the spool spin.
- Cutting, sewing, and applying fabric according to the requirements of each article.
- Affixing buttons, zippers, clasps, laces, and similar fittings.
- Operating the foot pedal, plus the stitch length and width regulators, as you sew.
- Replacing the sewing machine’s needle, as required.
- Detecting and repairing basic faults with the sewing machine as they occur.
- Scheduling repairs for the sewing machine and its fittings, as needed.
Sewing Machine Operator Requirements:
- Demonstrable experience as a sewing machine operator.
- Working knowledge of sewing machine mechanics.
- Outstanding eyesight or utilization of corrective measures.
- Ability to manage your time effectively.
To be successful as an embroidery machine operator, you should have a good eye for detail and the ability to keep track of multiple work orders. Outstanding candidates will possess both analytical and artistic skills.
Embroidery Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Analyzing and understanding project specifications and clients’ needs before starting each embroidery project.
- Selecting the thread, fabric, hoops, and designs appropriate to each project.
- Setting up machines and supervising the embroidery process.
- Performing regular machine and inventory inspections and reporting any issues or reordering stock as required.
- Keeping track of work orders and updating records.
- Communicating with team members and ensuring that all orders are sent out in a timely manner.
Embroidery Machine Operator Requirements:
- Troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Understanding of Measurement devices
- Computer literate
As a member of our team, you will fabricate and assemble metal products and parts. You will get to put your technical and mathematical skills to use operating tools and machines and taking measurements according to blueprints.
- Utilize and interpret blueprints to determine how and where to fabricate and assemble sheet metal products.
- Measure, mark dimensions and lay out material to be installed using tools such as scribes, rulers, and squares.
- Fasten joints and seams in sheet metal with solder, welds, caulk, bolts, and metal driver clips, ensuring work is done carefully.
- Use hand and power tools to trim, buff, smooth, file and grind metal surfaces and joints of parts that have been assembled to ensure safety and a seamless appearance.
- Select the appropriate type and gauge of sheet metal to be used in projects according to specifications.
- Ensure safety is a priority on the job during all activities, including using fabricating metal.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift heavy materials and tools
- 1-4 years of sheet metal experience
- Be able to read and interpret blueprints